Written by Goombay Tally Staff | Goombaytally.com | The Silver Jar Product Review
7 Reasons Why Jersey Girls Love “The Silver Jar” Restorative Face Cream, (But Won’t Talk About It).
The state of New Jersey is known for many things. The “Jersey” attitude, the Jersey Shore, The Jersey Shore reality show (shutter), The Sopranos, New Jersey Exits, and of course…Jersey Girls. So let’s talk about Jersey Girls for a second.
“girl with a love of an unpretentious good time, and a certain sense of style. Jersey girls are about attitude. They’re about eating pizza, drinking beer, having great hair – and enjoying it all…She’s got a mouth on her. She says what she means. And she’s got a nice, cheerful laugh…Bottom line, all of them are sexy as hell.” -The Star Ledger
“The tipping point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire.”
Bottomline: We Think The Silver Jar has great potential to hit a similar “tipping point” and quickly take the health and beauty industry by storm…due to selective marketing and an effective word of mouth consumer methodology.
Here’s why people are talking (or at least whispering…)
1. A One Product Focus…Uncompromising Quality is The Silver Jar’s Core Competency!
The manufacturers of The Silver Jar pride themselves on developing one single product that deliberately focuses on a single objective: “to provide essential restoration to your skin.” They seem to intuitively understand what their core competency is and are determined to aggressively capitalize on it.
Hence, The Silver Jar is advertised as “the ONLY product in their cosmetic line. There are no variations, no lipsticks, and no eyeliners to dilute our focus and quality.” Let’s be honest, there’s nothing worse than a beauty and health company that puts a basket of soft and mediocre consumables on the shelf but never truly builds their business around one solid and effective product.
The Silver Jar appears to be hell-bent on not being that company…ever.
“Make One Thing and Make It Better Than Everyone Else!”
2. Fact: Prolonged and Continuous Exposure to the Sun Will Make You Look Like Yoda’s Grandmother. Good News–The Silver Jar is Sunscreen Friendly.
Love it or hate it, sunscreen is an absolute necessity for all of us. Yes, although many of us grew up spending hours on the beach or sunbathed all day for years without even thinking about using a sunscreen product back in the day–but those days are long, long gone.
It’s now common knowledge that most dermatologists recommend a SPF of at least 15 daily and a 30 SPF or above for prolonged exposure to the sun, e.g., driving long distances, golfing, or even window exposure in an office setting at work.
To guarantee absolute potency, The Silver Jar has been formulated with active ingredients and without inexpensive sunscreen. So if applied for daily use, the manufacturers highly recommend using your preferred sunscreen product in concert with this product.
3. Spoiler Alert: This Product Actually Does What It Advertises.
How many times have you mused through glossy and overly-hyped beauty product advertising that promises you the world in terms of corrective skin results after continuous use, only to be sadly disappointed in the end when you don’t see noticeable improvements. Trust me … you won’t see that here.
The Silver Jar claims to “even skin tone, hydrolyze skin, and reduce fine lines.” Additionally, they guarantee that your skin will look and feel softer, fresher, and younger.
After trying The Silver Jar cream for a few weeks, I have to tell you that it really does what it says it does…there’s really is no better way to articulate this.
Yes…Proof Positive That Our Staff Actually Uses The Silver Jar Restorative Face Cream…See, Half Empty (Or Half Full…Depending on Your Temperament)
4. Holy Moly! This is Really Powerful Stuff.
I’ve personally used The Silver Jar for over a year now and this skin cream is truly phenomenal. Honestly, once you apply this cream on your face, you will feel it work immediately. The Silver Jar has been formulated to achieve super intensive results using the following age-defying ingredients which are designed to work in concert for maximum effects.
Here’s a list of the key ingredients:
- Retinol – Retinol, also known as Vitamin A1, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement. As a supplement it is used to treat and prevent vitamin A deficiency, especially that which is resulting in xerophthalmia. (Source www.Wikipedia.com)
- Hyaluronic acid – is a substance that is naturally present in the human body. It is found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints. The hyaluronic acid that is used as medicine is extracted from rooster combs or made by bacteria in the laboratory. People take hyaluronic acid for various joint disorders, including osteoarthritis. It can be taken by mouth or injected into the affected joint by a healthcare professional. (Source: www.WebMD.com)
- Adenosine triphosphate – Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is considered by biologists to be the energy currency of life. It is the high-energy molecule that stores the energy we need to do just about everything we do. It is present in the cytoplasm and nucleoplasm of every cell, and essentially all the physiological mechanisms that require energy for operation obtain it directly from the stored ATP. (Guyton) As food in the cells is gradually oxidized, the released energy is used to re-form the ATP so that the cell always maintains a supply of this essential molecule. (Source: www.hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu)
- Resveratrol – Resveratrol is a natural compound found in red grape skin, Japanese knotweed (polygonum cuspidatum), peanuts, blueberries and some other berries. It is a powerful antioxidant produced by some plants to protect them against environmental stresses. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which are believed to be the cause of aging. Japanese knotweed is the plant source with the highest resveratrol content. A large amount of resveratrol is produced in the skin of grapes to protect the plant against fungal diseases and sun damage; therefore wine has higher levels of resveratrol compared to other natural food. (Source: www.drugs.com)
5. This is a Single Source Product – That Means Door-to-Door Freshness With Every Order!
True story. Don’t look for The Silver Jar at your local Target, Wal-Mart, or Rite Aid. The manufacturer’s claim that “it will never be available in stores” is not just a desperate attempt at faux exclusiveness or snobby marketing. Why? This strategy ensures that the product you receive will always be the freshest and most potent available…not sitting dormant on a Walgreens shelf across from the teenager zit creams, lip gloss, and Watermelon bubble gum.
6. The Silver Jar Doesn’t Need Ellen DeGeneres, Christie Brinkley, or Dr. Oz to Peddle Their Cream.
Here’s the deal: Just because a filthy rich celebrity says that a skin cream or beauty product is the best thing since sliced bread, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s the right product for you and certainly doesn’t mean that they are genuinely passionate about the product that they are shamelessly holding up on T.V.
Conversely, what better way to sell a product than to see your next door neighbor waltzing out of their house in Cherry Hill or Denver, Colorado for that matter, looking more rejuvenated and youthful every day. That’s what this company depends on for their advertising and marketing…real-world results and viral connections that steadily drive sells…no actresses, actors, NBA players, or aliens from Mars (although that would be cool actually).
7. The Silver Jar Doesn’t Want Your Restorative Beauty Regiment to Become a Daily High School Chemistry Project – This is a One Step Process!
The Silver Jar recommends applying the cream “sparingly on clean, dry skin at least once daily.” The manufacturers deliberately designed this face cream to eliminate the need for the arduous, complicated 3, 5, and 8-step restorative systems…and we think that’s SIMPLY awesome!
In fact, Cue in Dwayne Johnson and the popular Moana movie song “You’re Welcome” here right?
If this review compels you, go to www.thesilverjar.com and rock on. Let us know your results in the comments section.
Written by Goombay Tally Staff | Goombay Tally